UCEP Bangladesh is the pioneer of Bangladesh Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) sector, working with public and private sector partners throughout the country. UCEP Bangladesh is not focuses just an efficient workforce but rather an integrated team ensuring the best possible return for all stakeholders in the value chain and ensure decent employment for the work force.
- 10 UCEP Technical Schools which are Registered Training Organization (RTO) and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Centers.
- 16 Outreach Centers (including 2 Government Centers).
- 5 customized courses were developed as per needs of the industry and different projects.
OUR TRAINING AND SERVICES
- 37 Skills development courses of 3, 4 and 6 months' duration including 21 National Skills Certificate (Level I & 2) courses.
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment and certification services.
- TOT program for TVET/Industry trainers and assessors’ in competency based training and assessment of National Certificate Level-IV.
- Customized short TVET and skills development courses for expectant migrants and returnees, industries and enterprises, institutions and projects etc.
- Technical support to Industry skills council.
- Soft Skill Training.
- Competency standard, CBLMs, CSLB review & development.